This is an opportunity to read through the prayers offered to God on our behalf by Peter at our Trinity 5 – Sunday morning service.
Peter’s prayers addressed:
- Our worship and God’s Grace.
- Trust in God’s love through life’s trials.
- Good leadership in Government.
- The universal church and its leaders.
- Christians in need.
- Unity in our faith.
- Proclaiming the Good News through word and deed.
The prayers concluded with a prayer for ourselves and the Christ Church Family of believers.
Open our eyes to your Presence:
Our minds to your Grace:
Open our lips to your Praise:
Open our hearts to your Love:
Open our lives to your healing:
and be found among us.
Please feel free to use these prayers in their current form, to adapt them as you prefer, or to use them to frame your own prayers.