This is an opportunity to read through the prayers offered to God on our behalf by Alison Grieve at our Sunday morning service. The prayers followed a reading from Acts Chapter 8 and 1 John Ch.4 v. 7-21 that speaks of ‘Living in love to Live in God’.
Alison’s prayers throughout focussed on ‘Your Kingdom Come – Your Will be done’ in relation to the many concerns of our troubled world.
- Our governments response to Covid here and to the poor countries overseas.
- Climate change – For Wisdom and Courage.
- The needs of a hungry, hurting world.
- Healing from Greed and Selfishness.
- For Agencies seeking to bring change.
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe and Leah Sharibu.
- For the persecuted Worldwide church.
- Our West Wight Mission Community to ‘Keep on Loving and to Keep on Praying’
Much for you to think on and to pray about…….
Please feel free to use these prayers in their current form, to adapt them as you prefer, or to use them to frame your own prayers.